Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Long term solution............

No, I don't have any news for you, but I do believe that the receiver is working toward a long term solution for Baldy. For the record, I do not share the views expressed by the bro and friends as to what that will be.

I have been watching the Supreme Court Hearing lists for a long time now. I saw something on the schedule recently, and note this morning that the skibaldy.com website no longer shows Baldy Capital Corporation.

I know that work continues in the background, and I have told the receiver that I don't want any news/announcements until there is a completed, done deal.

This community has had enough of promises not delivered.

So start raking pine needles - we'll know when we know.

Don't bother with a trash comment, I won't post it.

No comments: