Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Look who found me at YVR!

I am a people watcher in airports - most trips I spot someone I know - this afternoon it was Laura who spotted me at YVR. Laura was an asset to the Baldy Ski School, and a good sport for special events. She moved away for family reasons. Laura was disappointed in the teaching terrain and pay situation at Kimberly, so she is not teaching skiing, she works in the deli at the hill. So if you ski Kimberly this winter, stop by the deli and say hi.


1 comment:

Laura Stoddart said...

It was so fun to see you and have a quick catch-up on all the Baldy news. The people and the place will always hold great memories for me and possibly one day will come back for a visit and maybe make a few turns.
So good to hear the hill is back up and running and will continue to read your postings.
Laura