Thursday, September 8, 2016

Thursday

Brushing progress on Ponderosa.



The flail mower has been doing some areas, and going over some of the already brush cut areas - seems to further mulch the debris. The experiment continues.
 
Lower Shaft

B.C. Safety Authority on site today with two inspectors. Here is Brian , new inspector putting away his fall arrest gear.
Inspectors get nice Nissan Trucks these days - somewhere I have a photo of the old rig that Bob Bell used to drive. As much as I love my Toyota, I would still be driving Nissan if the back seat/door access was better.

I didn't have time to go to the top, but from the radio transmissions, it sounds like the guys made a lot of progress on the com line installation today. They were cold and very wet yesterday afternoon.

No comments: