Thursday, November 3, 2016

Why I don't like being interviewed...........

I was cornered by Doc Pow by the lodge on the day of the Earthquake. I was contacted this week for some fact checking on his story, and now his story is posted, the original, not fact checked version. In any case it is promo for Baldy, and the community who looked after things while there was financial turmoil.

7:00pm update - well there is a new version on the site now - not perfect, but better.
Sorry Matt - I did give him the correct spelling of your last name. and 5665 is closer to 5650 than 5915.


http://www.snowseekers.ca/britishcolumbia/baldy/mount-baldy-reopens

2 comments:

TanyaS said...

This is what the link says:
You are not authorized to access this page.

eye on the mountain said...

They took it down - at least they changed the spelling of Mountaini and removed the "I".