Tuesday, January 10, 2017

CSIA Level II

The course format has changed a lot since I earned my Level II in a seven day course in 1981. Check the CSIA website for new format and information .

Opportunity coming up to take your Level II modules at Baldy at the end of the month,

http://www.snowpro.com/documents/leveltwo/Level2TrainingCourseGuide.pdf

Course is not cheap, but  at least by doing it at Baldy, you don't have the travel/accommodation/lift ticket issues of taking it somewhere else.

Dave Doumont is on the 50 year member list. I wonder if he will show up for the PDP this year. I had some great runs with him at Phoenix last year.

Received my package from the CSIA store - yesterday - these feel like they will be great in this weather. I would like to think  that the Level 2 course fee would include a copy of the new manual. If any "old time" Level 1's are considering the Level 2 course, I now have a copy of the new manual that you are welcome to borrow.

No comments: