Web Cam

Live streaming web cam is a hassle on my browser, so I have removed it for now - you can see it by clicking on this link.

https://skibaldy.com/conditions/

(note, there are some outages during lodge renovations)

Monday, June 5, 2017

Did you lose one? Bowl full of rice and phones at Kevin and Terry's

Kevin and Terry have collected a number of cell phones on their recent walks - parking lot, under the lift line, and a recent recovery of a phone on Whiskey Jack Road.

If you lost a phone at Baldy this winter, or this week, contact Kevin and Terry with a description. If you don't have their contact info, e-mail me and I will connect you.

unbaldy@gmail.com

1 comment:

Dave Smith said...

My girlfrend lost her iphone4 last winter between the little hut and the corner of the baldy trail if anyone happens to be wandering around up there this summer.