Web Cam

Live streaming web cam is a hassle on my browser, so I have removed it for now - you can see it by clicking on this link.

https://skibaldy.com/conditions/

(note, there are some outages during lodge renovations)

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Stay away from the edge..........

Lots of erosion on the road to Oliver today, and one section of road washed out - has been repaired.
Some of the spots are marked, others are not, and things could change. The washout was a result of a plugged culvert that cleared itself with a huge volume of water. (approx 22km)

On the plus side - a little selective grading on McKinney road this afternoon, and the flagger told me the grader would be working on the road tomorrow. I didn't recognise the operator. At least there were enough workers and supervisors on the road today - I'm sure they felt the potholes.








No comments: