Web Cam

Live streaming web cam is a hassle on my browser, so I have removed it for now - you can see it by clicking on this link.

https://skibaldy.com/conditions/

(note, there are some outages during lodge renovations)

Monday, September 4, 2017

Fire reporting.....

I have readers who follow this site for wildfire information, as I can usually follow and filter available information. The last few days, there has been so much going on in the region, that it is difficult to stay on top of it, without staying by the computer all day - I'm not going to do that.

If you click on the "Fire Map" link on the sidebar, you can see the new fires (red dots), older active fires (yellow dots), and major "fires of note" (flame icon). My clicking on the symbols, you can get information on each fire.


Current screen capture shows new fire near Will and Erika, new fire Grayback Mountain (SE of Kelowna) and new fire on Hwy 5.

No comments: