Saturday Morning

If you are around, stop by the event and say good-bye to Brandan. I just missed him today, and hope to be back from Marion Boyd's service tomorrow in time to see him.

Friday, November 4, 2022

35cms and the road is still not plowed

 I made it down and back, but struggled coming home each time I had to get out of the ruts to pass another truck. Yes it is a major inconvenience for us, and it is the first major snowfall - but - if someone was injured or in medical distress, the weather wouldn't allow a chopper to land, and I doubt if even MMT could drive an ambulance up that road.

The village contractor is still working, and we have word that they are hoping to get a truck up the Baldy Road shortly........we have friends stuck down the road, and I am afraid that if I went down to help, I'd be stuck too, and no help.

Reminds me of the olden days when I had to chain up my Valiant and put Randal in the trunk for weight to get up the hill.

No comments: