Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Another good-bye, until next season.......



Some fun groomer runs this morning with these two. Kendal starts his long journey home tomorrow. We look forward to your return next season.

A few rumblings on the hill from people I don't know, and from the odd local - wanting a little more groomed variety on the Lump. First choice Jones. 

I'm just happy to be skiing again. I know what the per hour groomer cost was a dozen years ago, I can only imagine what it is now. The best thing we can do to get more spring break grooming is to invite more friends to come and ski Baldy.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kendal, you are such a sweet, gentleman. You have stopped into our cabin numerous times to visit with Jim. You have no idea how much that means to me! Love you so! Safe travels back to your other home.