Friday, August 9, 2024

Thank-you Myers for being here, and responding to the fire.

Because I do not follow various Baldy Facebook pages, I occasionally miss something. I also have regular readers who are not on Facebook. At one time I would get info quickly from the community, however there are a handful who for their own reasons now avoid me.

If authorities had been called, the fine is $1150, which could be levied on one person, or all attending, depending on the circumstances.

The other night, Myers smelled smoke, saw flame, and confronted renters in the village who had a fire going. I am well aware of who is here and not here, so I am pretty sure I know who the fire lighting tenants were. Myers directed them to put the fire out, and apparently has been in touch with ownership or property manager. 

There were needle piles within feet, and had Myers not been here, things could have been out of hand in a short time.


Large timbers have now been placed over the fire pit.


Yesterday afternoon it looked at little hazy in that direction and I had started walking toward where the fire had been, but didn't smell anything.


No comments: