Lots on the go, so behind a little on posts. Prinoth is out of the shop and tracks back on. PB outside the shop ready to shed tracks and go in for service.
Foundation walls poured for 2 of the 3 new cabins in our community, the third pours tomorrow.
We still have Baldy family members on alert, and fighting fire. It has been good to get a little moisture up here and cooler temperatures and clean air the last couple of days. We did get a little thunder around 7:00pm last night.
I shake my head - coming back from town this afternoon, I met a load of firewood coming down. Whoever it was waved at me, but I am not pleased to see chainsaws being used in the bush these days.
My neighbour asked the other day if I had an ant problem - I didn't think so, but now they are appearing in the bathtub and bathroom sink!
It is great to have children living on the mountain - laughter and activity. Current count is 6.
No comments:
Post a Comment