BMR is losing a valuable team member, and his replacement is busy getting up to speed. I said I would not post until BMR does.
Ownership does not understand how rumours fly at Baldy. The cat has been out of the bag for some time now, and I get inquiries daily "is it true?"
So sometime next week when there is an announcement, I will post the details, and of course restrained comments about what I think about it.
Pretty much all the lift and cat maintenance is complete, most of the core team continues.
I recall many El Nino years that were good for Baldy, so I am not getting worried about the media hype on a super El Nino.
If we start off with a lot of heavy wet snow, we could have another 1984? when many trees snapped and took out the power. Somewhere, I have a print photo of my 84 Nissan on the street, with trees everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment