Saturday Morning

If you are around, stop by the event and say good-bye to Brandan. I just missed him today, and hope to be back from Marion Boyd's service tomorrow in time to see him.

Friday, December 1, 2023

Thank-you Nicole Henkel

Dr. Robert Ritchie and his wife Kay had a massive collection of slides. Their great-niece has taken on the challenge of sorting and scanning them all. There have been some interesting ones posted on "Osoyoos Heritage Memories" over the last few months. Last night/yesterday, Nicole posted a huge batch of old Baldy photos - 1971-1975, on FB "Baldy Mountain Resort Community Board."

These are particularly special, as many show images that are in my mind, but I don't have photos for. I have written to Nicole to ask permission to add them to the digital archives I am building with contributions so far from Fairweather, Hulton and Lang Families.

Here is a little taste:


 Dr. Robert Ritchie Family photo collection.

No comments: